Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dog's In The Kitchen

A recent post from PetsitUSA Blog discussed a ban in the UK that says dogs can't be allowed in the kitchen of a Bed & Breakfast.

My comment: I don't know of too many dogs that have ever tainted human food...but I do know of humans who have tainted dog food!

Growing up, my grandparents had animals in the house all the time...in the kitchen, on the table, on the floor, everywhere! And whatever food we didn't eat, went to the feed the pets. In fact, those dogs and cats were sometimes fed better food then I was...they ate better then I did! And here I am, living to tell about it. So I can understand the health risks of not having dogs in restaurants and in kitchens...but I lived to tell about it...and so have countless others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I like that comment, Matt.

Anonymous said...

nice post, thank you for sharing