Tuesday, March 20, 2007

More Great Dogs Quotes

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult." -Rita Rudner

"Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" - Anne Tyler

"If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. " - James Thurber

"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise." -Unknown

3 comments:

Medicine said...

They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!

Anonymous said...

While Touring Tianjin China......

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!