Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stupid Animal Jokes Continue

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!

_________________________________

Deep within a forest a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground. The turtle tried again and again while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate. "Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."
_____________________________________
Why did the cow cross the road? To go to the mooooovies!
____________________________________
What do you get when a chicken and a cheetah cross? Fast food!
___________________________________
Q: What did the fish say when it hit a concrete wall? A: DAM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A three legged dog walked into a bar and said, "I'm looking for the guy what shot my paw."

A priest, a zebra and a Chihuahua walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

Anonymous said...

I agree...those jokes are sttuuupppiiiddd

Anonymous said...

These get dumber every time I read them!

Anonymous said...

HoleIrrecuple Alex Smith Super Bowl Jersey
HoleIrrecuple Nike Patrick Willis Jersey
tasyaftenda Aldon Smith Super Bowl Jersey

Anonymous said...

Whats up! Good piece of writing! I'm a usual visitor (whole lot like addict ) on your website but yet I had a issue. I am in no way absoluterly certain whether its the right place to question, but you have no spam comments. I get comments very frequently. Are able to you assist me? Regards!