Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dear Non-Pet Owners

To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:


1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"nitur e.)

3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

Remember: In many ways, dogs and cats are better than kids because they:

1. Eat less

2. Don't ask for money all the time

3 Are easier to train

4. Normally come when called

5. Never ask to drive the car

6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends

7. Don't smoke or drink

8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions

9. Don't want to wear your clothes

10. Don't need a gazillion dollars for college.

And finally,

11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Who needs kids? Let's go get more dogs!

About Health Blog said...

o me, he daughter who is short, hairy, walks
on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

Hcg weight loss said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post