Monday, March 26, 2007

Customer Service Still Exists

I read a lot about how customer service as a whole has been going down hill. Although I agree with that overall, I am happy to see that my local, privately owned, pet shop still offers great customer service.

We were shopping over the weekend trying to find dog food without rat poison. While looking at the various organic offerings, the owner of the store came up to us and asked if we had any questions regarding the different brands.

Now, I don’t know if he would normally hang out in the food section offering advice, but with everything going on, he made it a point to talk to his customers one on one regarding food choices.

Although the food we feed our dog wasn’t part of the recall, I still wonder if I’m buying the best available products. The owner suggested an organic brand that is made in the mid-west and reasonably priced. It’s actually a bit cheaper then the brands we have been feeding our dog. The owner told us that he sees the people who make the food all the time at pet expos and has gotten to trust them and their products.

We’ll give it our dog this week and see how it goes. If all goes well, I may be writing a new food review soon. But in the meantime, it’s nice to know that there are still stores who care about their customers.

1 comment:

About Health Blog said...

Although the food we feed our dog wasn’t part of the recall,
I still wonder if I’m buying the best available products.