Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blackwood Pet Cat Food Packaging Gets a Makeover

MINNEAPOLIS–Ideas that Kick, a Minneapolis-based design consultancy, redesigned the packaging for Blackwood Pet Food's full line of super-premium cat foods. The new design places key nutritional information for each recipe front and just a bit off-center on each bag.



The nutrition-based bag fronts make it easy for pet store employees to recommend Blackwood foods to pet owners. The design concept was first applied to the company's super-premium dog recipes.


"The combination of photography, key facts and a clear sense of content organization really help the brand stand out on shelves," said Stefan Hartung, creative director at Ideas that Kick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would
like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great article.


Here is my web blog - 激安プラダ バッグ

Anonymous said...

geotorelxz paying off credit card debt
credit card debt help
debt consolidation companies

Unknown said...

Its good to supply good stuff instead of selling only packages.
What should I feed my new kittens?